We have an opening in our campaign, and are looking for someone to join us. We are playing the Shadow of the Dragon Queen campaign. Party is currently level 4, nearly level 5. We are just about to get into the main part of the campaign, so you haven't missed much as they have been completing some extra home brew missions I made to better explore the city of Kalaman which will serve as the players primary base of operations as they serve the Council of Kalaman as a specialised military unit.
War Comes to Krynn
The world has ended, and it’s ending again.
Three hundred years ago, the Cataclysm brought ruin to the world of Krynn. In a single day, an age of wonders came to an end. Countless innocents died, the face of the world was reshaped, and the gods themselves faded into legend. Through ages of struggle, the peoples of Krynn survived, but the world isn’t what it was. Those nations that remain linger in the shadows of their ancestors’ wonders. Only slowly have they begun to push back centuries of darkness and rediscover how the world has changed.
Then came the Dragon Armies, legions of soldiers devoted to the wicked god Takhisis the Dragon Queen, and the world faces ruin once more. The War of the Lance has begun, and in a conflict between gods and dragons, a wounded world hangs in the balance.
Party currently consists of:
Rogue
Sorcerer
Fighter
Ranger
The current party have been playing together for over two and a half years now, but one of our members has stepped away to focus on their studies. Everyone is over 20. This is the 3rd campaign I've run for this particular group, so if you're looking for a group to join long term, this is a good option.
Session Time
Sundays at 8pm [GMT] and run for 3 - 4 hours.
Contact & VTT
The games are hosted on Roll20 and we use discord for voice chat. We use DnDBeyond for the character sheets, and I share my purchased content with the group. If you want to get in touch just send me a DM here with your discord info and I will get back to you ASAP.
I'm willing to let your first couple of session be free of charge while you decide if this is the group for you. All the money I get from these sessions basically goes towards purchasing new books, content and subscriptions for my campaigns.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
We have an opening in our campaign, and are looking for someone to join us. We are playing the Shadow of the Dragon Queen campaign. Party is currently level 4, nearly level 5. We are just about to get into the main part of the campaign, so you haven't missed much as they have been completing some extra home brew missions I made to better explore the city of Kalaman which will serve as the players primary base of operations as they serve the Council of Kalaman as a specialised military unit.
Party currently consists of:
The current party have been playing together for over two and a half years now, but one of our members has stepped away to focus on their studies. Everyone is over 20. This is the 3rd campaign I've run for this particular group, so if you're looking for a group to join long term, this is a good option.
Session Time
Sundays at 8pm [GMT] and run for 3 - 4 hours.
Contact & VTT
The games are hosted on Roll20 and we use discord for voice chat. We use DnDBeyond for the character sheets, and I share my purchased content with the group. If you want to get in touch just send me a DM here with your discord info and I will get back to you ASAP.
I'm willing to let your first couple of session be free of charge while you decide if this is the group for you. All the money I get from these sessions basically goes towards purchasing new books, content and subscriptions for my campaigns.