------------------------------------------- Giants! Dragons! Size puns! And other, even worse things. Creatures older than both combined. An evil so ancient, that it was already old when the Giants were young...
Who is going to look out for the little* guy?
In this case, that would be YOU. Not the one doing the looking out, I mean being the little guy. And I mean, LITERALLY the little guy. The SMALLEST guy in the room, guaranteed.
The Ordning and the Giant Lords' conquest? There is little* you can do about that. What you can do, is teach them that they shouldn't tread on you.
Size matters*? Maybe, but it's not everything.
Join this campaign. It will be HUGE* fun! It's a MASSIVE* undertaking against an IMMENSE* threat to everyone.
This GARGANTUAN* campaign will take you from level 1 to level 11 (at least), and it's guaranteed to have the BIGGEST* BIG* Bad Evil Guy ever. I have remastered and changed a bit the story, to make it more immediately connected to and involved with your characters.
I will connect your character's tiny*, little* backstory to the bigger* overarching narrative of the campaign, because I love doing that. And I remake and customize many maps in Dungeon Alchemist.
I always foster an inclusive, chill environment for playing. This is not a competition, we're telling stories together, not playing against each other :) --> Session 0 is FREE, of course <-- It's the little* things ;)
----------------------- *giggle
...I stll have a GIGANTIC* reserve of size puns :)
Beginners and LGBTQ+ are absolutely welcome, like everybody else. I am an inclusive GM who believes in fun for all.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate: post them in this thread or send me a PM :) Thank you for checking the game out and I do hope we will play together! Frollo
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The Ordning is Shattered -
The Storm King Is Gone -
Nothing Can Stop the Giant Lords' Conquest -
...Except YOU
-------------------------------------------
Giants!
Dragons!
Size puns!
And other, even worse things.
Creatures older than both combined. An evil so ancient, that it was already old when the Giants were young...
Who is going to look out for the little* guy?
In this case, that would be YOU.
Not the one doing the looking out, I mean being the little guy.
And I mean, LITERALLY the little guy. The SMALLEST guy in the room, guaranteed.
The Ordning and the Giant Lords' conquest? There is little* you can do about that.
What you can do, is teach them that they shouldn't tread on you.
Size matters*? Maybe, but it's not everything.
Join this campaign. It will be HUGE* fun!
It's a MASSIVE* undertaking against an IMMENSE* threat to everyone.
This GARGANTUAN* campaign will take you from level 1 to level 11 (at least), and it's guaranteed to have the BIGGEST* BIG* Bad Evil Guy ever.
I have remastered and changed a bit the story, to make it more immediately connected to and involved with your characters.
I will connect your character's tiny*, little* backstory to the bigger* overarching narrative of the campaign, because I love doing that.
And I remake and customize many maps in Dungeon Alchemist.
I always foster an inclusive, chill environment for playing.
This is not a competition, we're telling stories together, not playing against each other :)
--> Session 0 is FREE, of course <--
It's the little* things ;)
-----------------------
*giggle
...I stll have a GIGANTIC* reserve of size puns :)
Beginners and LGBTQ+ are absolutely welcome, like everybody else. I am an inclusive GM who believes in fun for all.
More information?
for more info about the game, and should you wish to join:
StartPLaying.Games: Wrath of the Storm King
my GM profile: Frollo_GM
If you have any questions please do not hesitate: post them in this thread or send me a PM :)
Thank you for checking the game out and I do hope we will play together!
Frollo