I’ve gotten into creating D&D one-shots and I’m currently looking for a DM willing to playtest one I’ve finished called The Haunting of Humbuckle Hollow.
The adventure is:
• Approximately 3–5 hours • Role-play heavy • Comedy/lighthearted • Includes puzzles and exploration • Minimal combat • Designed as a self-contained one-shot
I’m looking for someone who can run the adventure with their own group and then give me honest feedback afterward. I’ll provide the complete adventure for free.
I’m particularly interested in hearing whether the adventure was easy to prepare and run, how long the session actually took, which encounters the players enjoyed, anything that confused the DM or players, where the pacing slowed down, and anything you think should be changed.
If everyone at your table is comfortable with it, I’d also be interested in either listening to the session or receiving a recording afterward. Recording/listening is completely optional and would only be done with everyone’s knowledge and consent.
I’m not looking for someone to tell me the adventure is good. Critical feedback is exactly what I’m looking for.
If you’re interested in running it, feel free to reach out!
Thanks, and good luck with your games!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello!
I’ve gotten into creating D&D one-shots and I’m currently looking for a DM willing to playtest one I’ve finished called The Haunting of Humbuckle Hollow.
The adventure is:
• Approximately 3–5 hours
• Role-play heavy
• Comedy/lighthearted
• Includes puzzles and exploration
• Minimal combat
• Designed as a self-contained one-shot
I’m looking for someone who can run the adventure with their own group and then give me honest feedback afterward. I’ll provide the complete adventure for free.
I’m particularly interested in hearing whether the adventure was easy to prepare and run, how long the session actually took, which encounters the players enjoyed, anything that confused the DM or players, where the pacing slowed down, and anything you think should be changed.
If everyone at your table is comfortable with it, I’d also be interested in either listening to the session or receiving a recording afterward. Recording/listening is completely optional and would only be done with everyone’s knowledge and consent.
I’m not looking for someone to tell me the adventure is good. Critical feedback is exactly what I’m looking for.
If you’re interested in running it, feel free to reach out!
Thanks, and good luck with your games!