The scenery changed around you. The air has grown colder. You see the condensation from your own breath form in front of your very eyes. Welcome to Ravenloft. Glad you could make it! Though I dare say you yourself won't be saying the same soon enough...
Hello there! Name's Rui and I've been DM'ing for the past 4/5 years. I'm looking for a party of brave adventurers who are willing to brave the mists of a foreign land and face the evil that lurks within.
Creating an account is completely free and, as the title says, our session 0 will be free of charge. You'll get a chance to chat with me and the others and see if this would be a good fit for you. If not, no harm done!
Hope to see there! And remember, always keep the lights on. Who knows what lurks in the dark?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The scenery changed around you. The air has grown colder. You see the condensation from your own breath form in front of your very eyes.
Welcome to Ravenloft. Glad you could make it! Though I dare say you yourself won't be saying the same soon enough...
Hello there! Name's Rui and I've been DM'ing for the past 4/5 years. I'm looking for a party of brave adventurers who are willing to brave the mists of a foreign land and face the evil that lurks within.
If that's you, welcome aboard! To join your future crew and get to know those who share your bravery, use this link to the website Start Playing and join us: https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmutx3j2101b8le04olkrtuj3?ref=cmg21b2d70010l8047ttny9ii
Creating an account is completely free and, as the title says, our session 0 will be free of charge. You'll get a chance to chat with me and the others and see if this would be a good fit for you. If not, no harm done!
Hope to see there! And remember, always keep the lights on. Who knows what lurks in the dark?