I have watched and listened to podcasts that play this. It sounds fun and would like to get into it. I work nights and have only weekends to play. I would like people ages 28-38yrs
I have tried before to do this and got scared. So bare with me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
New player looking to join in on a group. I work nights so looking for something to play during weekends on Friday and Saturday after 9am or later in the afternoon. I don't use discord just simple voice chat. If there's anything else you need to know I'm always here.
I am could DM for you. I am also fairly new myself so you would have to bare with me and I could also get my wife to be another player if you're interested.
I have watched and listened to podcasts that play this. It sounds fun and would like to get into it. I work nights and have only weekends to play. I would like people ages 28-38yrs
I have tried before to do this and got scared. So bare with me.
New player looking to join in on a group. I work nights so looking for something to play during weekends on Friday and Saturday after 9am or later in the afternoon. I don't use discord just simple voice chat. If there's anything else you need to know I'm always here.
I am could DM for you. I am also fairly new myself so you would have to bare with me and I could also get my wife to be another player if you're interested.
Are either of you interested in joining a discord community dedicated to teaching new players and GM's?