I've got a free game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep wood.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I can play almost all week, 10:00 – 16:00 (GMT+0). It's when i can start. If it changes, i'll warn
My Discord (weebseatshit)
Prefer:
Only FREE games
A group with 3-5 players
Story, characters, interaction, exploration & stuff like this over combat. It'll be perfect, if combat is gonna be only as a story mover
Witcher games (especially Witcher 1) & the first two books
Mighty Nein (an animated show, except for the Luxon Beacon part)
Forgotten Realms (there's so much going on, i'm not sure what i like, but the art looks great)
Don't prefer at all:
If the campaign is gonna happen here for most of the time: ocean & sea (pirates), desert, winter, jungle, dungeon, cave, mountain, ruins
Friendly character's death & death that happened because of the game rules or mechanics
Horror-focused, like Cthulhu or Strahd (Innistrad). But elements from the last one will be great
Gods-focused
Stuff like Skyrim, Soulslike
Stuff that's happening after the cataclysm, apocalypse, great disaster...
consider joining a group to playtest my campaign The Fractured Veil?
I've got a free game I'm running, session 0 is next Wednesday 7-10pm EST. We play on roll20, and use discord for voice chat. If you are interested, the campaign is going to be all communist halflings from an isolated river valley dealing with nature spirits and the unknown secrets of the deep wood.