On Saturdays I am running Lost Mine of Phandelver, a beginner friendly adventure. I'll be running it under 5.5(2024) rules. I'm searching for 4 to 6 players to join my table and have a good time. I'm not the most experienced DM, I've only been running games for about a year, but I'm dedicated to giving my players the best experience possible. New and experienced players alike are very welcome at my table.
Game: D&D 5.5e Group type: Online Experience: New players welcome Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time Schedule: 8pm-11pm est Roles sought: 4-6 players Game style: casual, roleplay heavy
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
On Saturdays I am running Lost Mine of Phandelver, a beginner friendly adventure. I'll be running it under 5.5(2024) rules. I'm searching for 4 to 6 players to join my table and have a good time. I'm not the most experienced DM, I've only been running games for about a year, but I'm dedicated to giving my players the best experience possible. New and experienced players alike are very welcome at my table.
Find this game and more here: https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmtumshcb00a1l40485qgy82d?ref=cmnnq4gc8005rky04jm5hi2c9
Game: D&D 5.5e
Group type: Online
Experience: New players welcome
Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Schedule: 8pm-11pm est
Roles sought: 4-6 players
Game style: casual, roleplay heavy