Game: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition Group preferred: Online via Discord for Voice Chat & DnDBeyond for Character Sheets Experience: 13 Years exclusively 5e, Creative Writing & English Major Timezone: Central Daylight Time Schedule: As a PlayByPost, I'll try to be present almost every day to help advance the story for everyone. Roles Sought: I need a minimum of 3 players to begin this game, with a maximum of 8 players! This is a pay-to-play game, and I charge $5 per week.
This continent-spanning campaign takes place in 535 PA. In the wake of a war that is still relatively recent, tensions are high between the countries of Ingentes. Banditry has been rising to alarmingly common levels, Druidic and Arcane magic is outlawed and seen a "Witchcraft" by the Holy Elysian Chamber, and no matter where you go, fear of the other countries and monsters that lurk in the dark is prevalent. This negativity is exactly what the forces that would destroy Ingentes need to spark the fires of war.
In this campaign, each player makes their own character and their own decisions. I have an overarching storyline, but there are plenty of branching paths and objectives that allow the heroes to do as they please. Forming a group among yourselves can be expected, but if any of you want to form a splinter group or go on a solo adventure, that's allowed too! This campaign features hack-and-slash adventure, dungeon crawling, mysteries, and political intrigue. There's something for everyone in this campaign, and a full map to explore with a campaign that's written as you progress!
To make this easier for everyone, this is a playbypost campaign, a text-based adventure over Discord with no official start or stop: I'll be regularly available almost every day to DM, the payday is simply "Sunday" for the sake of the weekly payment to play the game.
If you're interested in this game, you can join below:
Game: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
Group preferred: Online via Discord for Voice Chat & DnDBeyond for Character Sheets
Experience: 13 Years exclusively 5e, Creative Writing & English Major
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Schedule: As a PlayByPost, I'll try to be present almost every day to help advance the story for everyone.
Roles Sought: I need a minimum of 3 players to begin this game, with a maximum of 8 players! This is a pay-to-play game, and I charge $5 per week.
This continent-spanning campaign takes place in 535 PA. In the wake of a war that is still relatively recent, tensions are high between the countries of Ingentes. Banditry has been rising to alarmingly common levels, Druidic and Arcane magic is outlawed and seen a "Witchcraft" by the Holy Elysian Chamber, and no matter where you go, fear of the other countries and monsters that lurk in the dark is prevalent. This negativity is exactly what the forces that would destroy Ingentes need to spark the fires of war.
In this campaign, each player makes their own character and their own decisions. I have an overarching storyline, but there are plenty of branching paths and objectives that allow the heroes to do as they please. Forming a group among yourselves can be expected, but if any of you want to form a splinter group or go on a solo adventure, that's allowed too! This campaign features hack-and-slash adventure, dungeon crawling, mysteries, and political intrigue. There's something for everyone in this campaign, and a full map to explore with a campaign that's written as you progress!
To make this easier for everyone, this is a playbypost campaign, a text-based adventure over Discord with no official start or stop: I'll be regularly available almost every day to DM, the payday is simply "Sunday" for the sake of the weekly payment to play the game.
If you're interested in this game, you can join below:
https://startplaying.games/adventure/cmuysbore008qkw048lnh7ljr
A player has joined, we have 7 slots left!