Game: D&D 5.5e Group type: Face-to-face - North Baltimore MD / Pikesville MD Experience: All experience levels welcome! Location/Timezone: Game Haven in Pikesville MD (1319 Bedford Ave, Pikesville, MD 21208) - EST Schedule: Sundays 5pm-9pm Roles sought: Looking for 2-3 more players Game style: RP heavy, though trying to keep a balance with dungeons and battle and whatnot
Hey, everyone! I'm starting a Curse of Strahd campaign just in time for spooky season! I’ve been playing various TTRPGs for years now but I’ve only been a DM/GM for about a dozen sessions. That said, I love being Dungeon Master, especially when it comes to RP!
The group that is committed right now came together at the beginning of the year and consists of 3 other guys who are well acquainted with the D&D system. We are looking for 2-3 more folks over 18yo to fill out the party. All skill levels welcome!
If you don’t already know, Curse of Strahd is a level 1-8 horror themed module that has recently been updated to D&D 5.5e with the book Ravenloft: The Horrors Within. It is fairly RP heavy, but it does have its fair share of dungeon crawling. We hope to have our Session Zero in the later half of October or early November for character creation, setting discussion, and safety tools etc.
We usually meet Sundays 5:00pm-9:00pm and we try to meet weekly, though we try to schedule around people’s lives. We plan to have our first several sessions at Game Haven in Pikesville MD (1319 Bedford Ave, Pikesville, MD 21208). After the first couple of sessions we might talk about playing at people's houses or other locations if everyone is comfortable with that. Let me know if you’re interested either here or via DM and I can send you an invite to the group discord.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hey, everyone! I'm starting a Curse of Strahd campaign just in time for spooky season! I’ve been playing various TTRPGs for years now but I’ve only been a DM/GM for about a dozen sessions. That said, I love being Dungeon Master, especially when it comes to RP!
The group that is committed right now came together at the beginning of the year and consists of 3 other guys who are well acquainted with the D&D system. We are looking for 2-3 more folks over 18yo to fill out the party. All skill levels welcome!
If you don’t already know, Curse of Strahd is a level 1-8 horror themed module that has recently been updated to D&D 5.5e with the book Ravenloft: The Horrors Within. It is fairly RP heavy, but it does have its fair share of dungeon crawling. We hope to have our Session Zero in the later half of October or early November for character creation, setting discussion, and safety tools etc.
We usually meet Sundays 5:00pm-9:00pm and we try to meet weekly, though we try to schedule around people’s lives. We plan to have our first several sessions at Game Haven in Pikesville MD (1319 Bedford Ave, Pikesville, MD 21208). After the first couple of sessions we might talk about playing at people's houses or other locations if everyone is comfortable with that. Let me know if you’re interested either here or via DM and I can send you an invite to the group discord.