ive never plaayed D&D before but i know some stuff like combat and the basics (well most of it) i would join pretty much any kind of campaign as long as its beginner friendly,of course i won't be playing as DM because i never did a single game before.thank you for at least reading this
Um, hi. My character name is Moonlight so if you happen to see this again, you can refer to me as that. I also happen to be looking for a group as well. I am from the central part of the USA and have little experience with D&D as well but I have been looking for a group for a while. What says were you thinking about playing because I am only really free Friday and Sunday evenings unfortunately due to dance. I don't have discord but maybe Zoom or something along those lines would work? I use my school laptop a lot and I really need to ask my mom or dad for an actual computer for Christmas. regardless, I have Email as well if you maybe want to try that. I think that my email is linked to my account and if it's not then you can let me know. I'm sure there is a way to DM you on beyond.
I actually have a few questions for you and for the sake of online safety, I'll keep them veauge:
1) When were you thinking about playing and what time as well?
2)Are you a high school or collage student because I'm a high school student.
3)Do you live in United States? I only ask because planning things with people in different countries can be hard given time zones.
ive never plaayed D&D before but i know some stuff like combat and the basics (well most of it) i would join pretty much any kind of campaign as long as its beginner friendly,of course i won't be playing as DM because i never did a single game before.thank you for at least reading this
friend me on discord to invite me:papalo222
Um, hi. My character name is Moonlight so if you happen to see this again, you can refer to me as that. I also happen to be looking for a group as well. I am from the central part of the USA and have little experience with D&D as well but I have been looking for a group for a while. What says were you thinking about playing because I am only really free Friday and Sunday evenings unfortunately due to dance. I don't have discord but maybe Zoom or something along those lines would work? I use my school laptop a lot and I really need to ask my mom or dad for an actual computer for Christmas. regardless, I have Email as well if you maybe want to try that. I think that my email is linked to my account and if it's not then you can let me know. I'm sure there is a way to DM you on beyond.
I actually have a few questions for you and for the sake of online safety, I'll keep them veauge:
1) When were you thinking about playing and what time as well?
2)Are you a high school or collage student because I'm a high school student.
3)Do you live in United States? I only ask because planning things with people in different countries can be hard given time zones.
4)Are you looking for a long term campaign?