I am trying to find people to be dedicated NPCs in my Curse of Strahd campaign. I am terrible at voices and would greatly appreciate it if I could get some people to act some of the NPCs. We meet on the first and third Saturday of each month at 6pm Eastern Daylight Time for now. We will be discussing time change in November when time changes here to see what works for most.
I am trying to find people to be dedicated NPCs in my Curse of Strahd campaign. I am terrible at voices and would greatly appreciate it if I could get some people to act some of the NPCs. We meet on the first and third Saturday of each month at 6pm Eastern Daylight Time for now. We will be discussing time change in November when time changes here to see what works for most.
Thanks
Sorry, I forgot to include that we use Foundry VTT and use Discord for voices.