I have 2 seats open for my Icewind campaign Fridays at 9pm EST! I use a combination of 2014 and 2024, and am all about rule of cool! It's $25/session securely billed through square and hosted on foundry. The general premise is that a never ending winter has descended upon the Ten Towns of Icewind Dale, and the party is working to fight the evils that have arisen. They are currently in the depths of a Duergar Fortress, fighting time to the save the towns from a dragon the duergar have created out of a powerful material, Chardalyn.
I do use some homebrew rules, almost all beneficial to the player. I have no banned races or classes! I have more in depth details in my discord, where I also post other games if you are interested.
I have 2 seats open for my Icewind campaign Fridays at 9pm EST! I use a combination of 2014 and 2024, and am all about rule of cool! It's $25/session securely billed through square and hosted on foundry. The general premise is that a never ending winter has descended upon the Ten Towns of Icewind Dale, and the party is working to fight the evils that have arisen. They are currently in the depths of a Duergar Fortress, fighting time to the save the towns from a dragon the duergar have created out of a powerful material, Chardalyn.
I do use some homebrew rules, almost all beneficial to the player. I have no banned races or classes! I have more in depth details in my discord, where I also post other games if you are interested.
Newbie friendly?
Absolutely! I have a lot of experience teaching as well!