Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online / Face-to-face / either Experience: Campaign started 2021 & still running Location/Timezone: (Eastern) Availability: (Saturday morning 9am - 1pm) Need role: Player Game style: I am a DM who is looking for a player (newbies/rookie preferred - will educate & teach.) We web conference the environment on available app that we will discuss. Would prefer you to sit in on a game with questions of routine, story, or any questions before making a commitment for your liking. The heroes & I are extremely patient and will educate, must be open minded due to home-brew story being 5 years old. (looking for casual, role-play mindset, story driven, dedicated for every Saturday 9-1 pm Eastern unless life emerges of course). Any questions is allowed. Will consider a couple if both are new to the concept of D & D, please email us at flyinportman@gmail.com.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online / Face-to-face / either
Experience: Campaign started 2021 & still running
Location/Timezone: (Eastern)
Availability: (Saturday morning 9am - 1pm)
Need role: Player
Game style: I am a DM who is looking for a player (newbies/rookie preferred - will educate & teach.) We web conference the environment on available app that we will discuss. Would prefer you to sit in on a game with questions of routine, story, or any questions before making a commitment for your liking. The heroes & I are extremely patient and will educate, must be open minded due to home-brew story being 5 years old. (looking for casual, role-play mindset, story driven, dedicated for every Saturday 9-1 pm Eastern unless life emerges of course). Any questions is allowed. Will consider a couple if both are new to the concept of D & D, please email us at flyinportman@gmail.com.
Hey! I'm interested and sent an email!