Experience: Veteran (+ 9 years of D&D 5e as a Dungeon Master.)
Location/Timezone: Philadelphia, PA (EST)
Availability: Saturdays or Sundays, time flexible. Also Fridays after 5pm.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Mix of combat, roleplay, exploration, and mysterious lore.
Hello! I have been a dungeon master for quite some time now, and have just finished up a two year extended homebrew version of Curse of Strahd. I found myself missing being a player and having free time, so I am looking to hop into a new group. I am very creative, and would love to make 3D models of the entire party!
I enjoy both homebrew worlds and official settings.
Happy to help new players or play with an experienced group.
My discord is: ._ano_.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
hi yo
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Face-to-face
Experience: Veteran (+ 9 years of D&D 5e as a Dungeon Master.)
Location/Timezone: Philadelphia, PA (EST)
Availability: Saturdays or Sundays, time flexible. Also Fridays after 5pm.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Mix of combat, roleplay, exploration, and mysterious lore.
Hello! I have been a dungeon master for quite some time now, and have just finished up a two year extended homebrew version of Curse of Strahd. I found myself missing being a player and having free time, so I am looking to hop into a new group. I am very creative, and would love to make 3D models of the entire party!
I enjoy both homebrew worlds and official settings.
Happy to help new players or play with an experienced group.
My discord is: ._ano_.
hi yo