Hello I'm an experienced player looking for a table on a Saturday due to real life things been playing for going on 4 years and am very knowledgeable about it and I can help new players at the table if needed. If you are interested in bringing me in for a game please message me.
Thanks!
P.S Again no paid games please as I don't have the money for it for me it's a free hobby not one to pay for
Hello I'm an experienced player looking for a table on a Saturday due to real life things been playing for going on 4 years and am very knowledgeable about it and I can help new players at the table if needed. If you are interested in bringing me in for a game please message me.
Thanks!
P.S Again no paid games please as I don't have the money for it for me it's a free hobby not one to pay for