Hello! My name is Crow. I am looking for a long-term game as a player. I am currently a DM for my own campaign that I run on Wednesdays, but I miss being a player. I have three years of experience in DnD two short campaigns and one long-term campaign as a player that wrapped up last year. I'm looking for a group of people I can be friends with too! I mainly use DnD Beyond for my character sheets and Owl Bear so far for combat, but I do have Foundry and am open to using other programs.
A bit about myself outside of Dungeons & Dragons. I am Christian and Bi. I’m an artist currently learning animation. I’ll be starting college soon, focusing on conservation. I enjoy reading Tolkien, C.S Lewis, Madeline Miller. Some of my favorite shows include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Arcane, and The Legend of Vox Machina. I enjoy cosplaying and have recently begun the craftsmanship cosplays for contests at cons. Year-round, I'm Cast at a Renaissance fair and have also started dipping my toes in Larp.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hello! My name is Crow. I am looking for a long-term game as a player. I am currently a DM for my own campaign that I run on Wednesdays, but I miss being a player. I have three years of experience in DnD two short campaigns and one long-term campaign as a player that wrapped up last year. I'm looking for a group of people I can be friends with too! I mainly use DnD Beyond for my character sheets and Owl Bear so far for combat, but I do have Foundry and am open to using other programs.
A bit about myself outside of Dungeons & Dragons. I am Christian and Bi. I’m an artist currently learning animation. I’ll be starting college soon, focusing on conservation. I enjoy reading Tolkien, C.S Lewis, Madeline Miller. Some of my favorite shows include Avatar: The Last Airbender, Arcane, and The Legend of Vox Machina. I enjoy cosplaying and have recently begun the craftsmanship cosplays for contests at cons. Year-round, I'm Cast at a Renaissance fair and have also started dipping my toes in Larp.