Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online just because i think its unlikely to find in-person Experience: Never really was able to find a group to call home but am abundantly familiar with the game Location/Timezone: New York, United States (EST) Availability: Friday/sunday nights or saturday mornings/midday. Open to weekly evenings. Preferred role: Player Game style: Looking for a well-balanced game with cool people. Open to most settings as long as its 5e. Not interested in anything M or R rated, i.e. gratuitous gore or heavily sexual themes. Anything below the age range is non-negotiable for me. Those two things just happened to be things I came across in online games (NOT THE SAME ONE) and I wasn't interested. If you're a DM looking for a player, I'd be happy to help progress your story. Totally fine with working with a newer DM (and newer players).
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online just because i think its unlikely to find in-person
Experience: Never really was able to find a group to call home but am abundantly familiar with the game
Location/Timezone: New York, United States (EST)
Availability: Friday/sunday nights or saturday mornings/midday. Open to weekly evenings.
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Looking for a well-balanced game with cool people. Open to most settings as long as its 5e. Not interested in anything M or R rated, i.e. gratuitous gore or heavily sexual themes. Anything below the age range is non-negotiable for me. Those two things just happened to be things I came across in online games (NOT THE SAME ONE) and I wasn't interested. If you're a DM looking for a player, I'd be happy to help progress your story. Totally fine with working with a newer DM (and newer players).