Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online Experience: Since April Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time Availability: Afternoons and evenings (except Monday and Saturday) Preferred role: Player Game style: Clean and friendly, somewhat wary of evil campaigns but will still join them. Also, must not be too harsh on me if I decide to pull out. Sourcebooks I Own: Player's Handbook, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, Eberron: Rising from the Last War, Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, The Tortle Package, One Grung Above
Game: D&D 5e
Group preferred: Online
Experience: Since April
Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
Availability: Afternoons and evenings (except Monday and Saturday)
Preferred role: Player
Game style: Clean and friendly, somewhat wary of evil campaigns but will still join them. Also, must not be too harsh on me if I decide to pull out.
Sourcebooks I Own: Player's Handbook, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters, Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, Eberron: Rising from the Last War, Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica, Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, The Tortle Package, One Grung Above
9am EDT, Thursday+Friday, i think is around 10pm AEST. Would you join this re-starting campaign?
Roger B.#6744
9am EDT is 11pm AEST. Not sure if I'll be able to make that, sorry