Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
2 players looking for a dm on discord voice 530 est any day >>
by T_hardscoped
1 61
LFG Bored looking for a Campaign for Monday >>
by Grim_The_Tie_fling
0 36
LFG New player looking to learn and have fun >>
by IdkHow2PlaySrry
0 57
LFG LFG- I’m newer to the game but want to play more(online/no webcam) >>
by Mr_King
2 86
LFG Im going on an adventure (new player looking for friends) >>
by OctaviaCactus
6 84
Campaign - The Silent Abyss >>
by ShadySaiva
12 481
LFG Newish player lookin for a long term campaign >>
by kilmanager
2 79
LFG 18 Year old somewhat new to DnD playing since 2-3months now looking for a group to join >>
by Shakruul
1 46
LFG LF UK Sunday Online Group! >>
by AnastasiaAuclaire
0 60
LFG Looking for a group ( I’m new) >>
by Nurmubbly
0 44
LFG The Quest To Kill Monsters >>
by CooperTheAwsome
3 76
Coriolis Interest >>
by squeabs
6 186
LFG I am a newish player and I am looking for a dm and three players >>
by jacksonjamaal603
1 60
LFG Looking for a group that is newbie friendly and flexible on timing (full time uni student here) >>
by Man_of_War_2020
1 55
LFG looking for GMT game over discord or Roll20 >>
by ElvenPeak711
1 62
Forum Jump: