Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG I’m Completely New To This. Someone Help, Please! >>
by IsuaDaydreamer
0 36
LFG Looking for a Weekly Game >>
by HippyHamster
0 48
LFG Looking for someone to show me the ropes. Am completely new. Open to pretty much everything. Timezone is discussable >>
by 0ddball01
13 125
LFG [Paid] Do you have a group but no one to DM? Let me DM a game for you! >>
by M3RCI
1 66
Looking for new players and a DM >>
by IXI_Specter
0 59
DM LOOKING FOR NEW PLAYERS - Lost Mines of Phandelver *READ BEFORE APPLYING* >>
by Borlaug
18 568
LFG I'm looking for a group to play a dark campaign with on Wednesday nights >>
by KingEdgelord
5 152
LFG New-ish to 5e but looking for an online group to join >>
by LordThunderBull
0 47
<LFG> wanting to get into dnd open to anytime >>
by zackmattack
1 51
LFG Hi I am new to the game and I am looking for a campaign >>
by Man_of_War_2020
10 142
Stormwood [Paid] [EST] >>
by AlexandraAmbrose
0 70
LFG New player looking for a campaign to join! >>
by AdAsperaPerAstra
11 130
Looking for four players for a homebrew game and setting. >>
by Syvertheblooded
28 525
LFG Available to play most weekends and some weekdays >>
by MaxDamage241984
1 37
LFG Newish Player Looking for a New Campaign >>
by LoneWanderer79
2 65
Forum Jump: