Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG Looking for Monday Discord 5e Campaign >>
by Rhymepod
0 202
LFG Newish player LFG >>
by Silveranubis1543
0 200
LFG dnd podcast >>
by Fr33fall3rX
0 203
LFG UTC+ (is flexible) Newish Player looking for a longterm game - some weekday evenings or weekends >>
by DrawingNordicGhost
0 275
LFG Fairly new player looking for a group who plays Sunday Mornings GMT >>
by dengers100
0 232
LFG I'm a new player though I have some experience >>
by prehistoricjack
0 202
LFG New-ish player looking for game >>
by Itaygur200
0 217
LFG Any offline groups being formed or needing players in Kent UK?? >>
by jimspinsfire
1 242
Robby’s Best Beast Fighting Fun Times! >>
by BoboBoombang
0 223
LFG Experience player looking for online group >>
by NatheDM
0 192
LFG [5e] [EET/GMT+2] I'm a newbie, and I'd love to find a group to play with. I have a really open schedule >>
by SirAchesis
0 266
LFG New Player looking to Try DnD >>
by Knight_Ilias
0 308
LFG two players looking to play with you >>
by Spchoover
0 229
LFG [D&D 5E] {Discord Voice Chat} New DM Looking for a Group to Play the Lost Mines of Phandelver (3-5 Players) >>
by HaroGames
18 1,050
Looking to form a group/Need DM and players/discord-roll20 >>
by ickurey
6 469
Forum Jump: