Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG Want to join a new group. >>
by LoranaRaven
0 58
[Offline][Brooklyn, NY] [5e 2024][Dungeoncrawl one-shot]The Abbey of Whispering Echoes, Sunday January 26 (Yes, tomorrow) >>
by BraxisBrainCleaver
0 32
LFG Looking for a group w/ other women & young adults! (I'm 23F) >>
by jagrawal
2 98
Closed CLOSEdd >>
by MageLord8521
2 66
LFG [Online] [5E] [Discord] Returning somewhat new player looking for group >>
by LonePhilosopherStoic
0 63
LFG Looking to join or start a Teen Group >>
by Thegodofwizards
3 117
LFG Looking for a group, unexperienced player >>
by verdandix
1 52
LFG I'm new in D&D player! >>
by FoxyXY
8 109
Looking for one player for Weekly Sunday Campaign 1PM EST >>
by Brevyyy
1 98
LFG Looking for group >>
by Ronnoc4321
0 43
Paid Full time game Master starting a game specifically for YOU! [Weekly][Saturday][12pm CST][New Player+][RP Heavy][LGBTQIA+] >>
by Pundaddy
13 221
Paid Witches Reckoning - Homebrew campaign - Start with a Free 1 on 1 session >>
by Lansirlot
0 52
LFG Semi-experienced player looking for a long term campaign/group >>
by ikepikee
0 47
LFG Evil sorcerer main villan dnd 10-40 age >>
by estevan091011
2 72
LFG I am semi new to playing D&D. Played when I was in high school but that was over 30yrs ago >>
by showboat34
1 66
Forum Jump: