Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG New player lfg to play with and learn from! >>
by JJspade
3 83
LFG New player looking for online group >>
by shaytriplett1877
2 83
LFG Tabaxi Sorcerer looking for a party! >>
by CoolingRoom1644
0 43
LFG Cleric/Sorc LFG >>
by kedrik88663
2 80
LFG [LFP] to join a high level DND campaign Gears of time set in a Homebrew World. >>
by StarSlicer
7 209
LFG Undertale DND? Players/DM needed >>
by LuffyKingOfThePirates13351
0 54
Paid Subscription base DnD and TTRPG community, Chaos Dimension >>
by CHAOS_DIMENSION
0 40
LFG Player looking for group >>
by Lemons_on_Grill
1 89
DM looking for offline players in North Carolina >>
by CraigSoren
3 158
LFG Hello I am new and I would like to join someone >>
by KiritoSAO14
3 69
Paid [Online][D&D 5e][Bi-weekly, Saturday at 12:00 PM CST, Starting 5/4/24] Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden (Level upscaled) >>
by DonkeyFu
0 51
LFG 36y Female from Texas LFG, Please read my request... >>
by ZerKk_Un
13 337
LFG Hi! I'm pretty new to dnd, and I'm looking for a group that will play online with me, preferably people near my age (I'm 12M) >>
by popfrencho47680
0 66
LFG New player looking for a group to learn and have fun with >>
by SuperNinjaHTA
0 41
LFG BRAND NEW D&D PLAYER LOOKING TO JOIN >>
by tinyashie
11 139
Forum Jump: