Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG I need a DM and some players >>
by NicholasTheNaturalist
6 106
LFG Looking for group >>
by Nelrim
1 48
LFG Plz read >>
by NicholasTheNaturalist
5 76
LFG New-ish player(played one 3 month campaign) Looking for Group :) (Any experience is fine, new or old) >>
by Rabidd
5 102
Looking for 2-3 players to play Dark Sun (D&D 5e) >>
by TheMesmero
14 448
LFG Blue Hoods - Large West March Discord Server(~50 DMs; Hundreds of active players) >>
by honor_monkey
0 126
LFG Returning player LFG Online weekday evenings CST >>
by Kulminator
0 34
LFG I'm new and want to learn how to play >>
by hiamcolton
7 117
LFG I am new looking for morning group >>
by ChinekoNecrosum
5 66
LFG New Player, Hoping for Lost Mine of Phandelver >>
by DrMink
6 87
LFG Gaming Nerd Seeks Friendly & Fun D&D Group! >>
by SlvrStryker
0 52
LFG Im completely new and I don't know how to play at all >>
by Dae00
14 279
LFG Dragonlance and networking in general, New to 5e. >>
by WinterWeirding
0 59
LFG Semi-experienced player looking for Blood Hunter Campaign; San Jose, CA >>
by WarriorWolf1981
0 39
LFG +1 More [LFM][Text][FOUNDRY][D&D 5e][18+][Saturday 7pm GMT+1] Space for just one player in Open-World Taleweaver Chronicles! >>
by Dujek
0 57
Forum Jump: