|
|
LFG
D&D Medieval Sandbox
>>
|
|
2
|
114
|
|
|
LFG
Looking For a DM and Players
>>
|
|
19
|
247
|
|
|
LFP
REINFORCEMENTS!! The Lich King is hunting down our beleaguered heroes they need your aid!
>>
|
|
1
|
176
|
|
|
LFG
Need a D&D group
>>
|
|
0
|
50
|
|
|
LFP
Paid
[LFM][Text][D&D 5e][18+][Saturday 7pm GMT+1] Space for just one player in Open-World Taleweaver Chronicles!
>>
|
|
0
|
52
|
|
|
Closed
Looking for Patient players to help a New DM earn his stripes
>>
|
|
12
|
157
|
|
|
LFG
Looking for Group (New player who is willing to learn and join a fun group)
>>
|
|
11
|
189
|
|
|
LFG
I can play any day but Friday night(player)
>>
|
|
0
|
36
|
|
|
LFG
30 year RPG gamer looking for a regular game. I'm a fun addition to your game!
>>
|
|
1
|
54
|
|
|
LFG
Novice Fighter Player looking for Casual Text Based Game / Group
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
LFG
I'm new to the game, and I want to try it out. Can someone help me find a good noob-friendly dm?
>>
|
|
11
|
308
|
|
|
LFG
My good friend and I are looking for a group to play D&D with.
>>
|
|
0
|
48
|
|
|
LFG
Beginner looking for group
>>
|
|
0
|
32
|
|
|
LFP
Looking for DM
>>
|
|
0
|
44
|
|
|
LFG
Looking to play
>>
|
|
0
|
39
|