Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG I'm a new player looking for a party to play and learn from >>
by Sad_Ghost_Girl
2 155
LFG VERY new player please reply if you are also new and/or can help me play >>
by deiizma
9 218
Looking for Tank for a Lost Mine of Phandelver campaign (Wednesday, 6:30 CST) >>
by UltraShiko
4 182
LFG [DnD 5e] [Online] [PST] Player looking for a weekley weekday games. >>
by ForbiddenZex
0 111
LFG Newbie looking to learn game >>
by Ashtown2016
2 227
Online group looking to add two players to a Discord and Roll20 game [Teen and LGBTQA+ Friendly] >>
by TheSunesSun
9 422
LFG (EDT) 17F Player LFG - weekdays >>
by Argentium
0 79
LFG Excited Relatively New Player LFG >>
by RunningMan7979
1 95
LFG Voice actor looking for a game on Tue! >>
by ASORA124
0 90
LFG Never played new to game >>
by Logan120
0 87
LFG I'm solo Need players and DM >>
by Mod_savage
0 81
I’m new >>
by SeptemberEnd
0 120
LFG New Player Looking For A Group To Learn With. >>
by Leviathon19
8 195
Looking For A Group- I have some experience >>
by DurudeStorm
0 58
Seeking players and DM for HARRY POTTER RPG >>
by Lexig413
5 228
Forum Jump: