Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG New Player Looking For group >>
by Shikiira
2 120
Exciting Home brew Discord game >>
by DnDAmbrose
5 365
LFG New to D&D >>
by Avi_Gaming
4 218
Tuesday ravnica one shots >>
by NoraFrostbeard
0 104
I'm looking for a group to play D&D with. >>
by Mikey09
10 209
Looking for new players - Lost Mine of Phandelver (starter set adventure) on Roll20 >>
by DM_EB
15 561
I want to DM for the first time. >>
by Samuraiguy5
10 453
LFG Just a One Shot >>
by danielfletchr
1 111
Closed//Fun teammate looking for a great D&D 5E group, online or in-person: Kansas City, Central Time >>
by VukTheKraken
16 308
Closed [US-PST] [6pm Fridays][LGBTQIA+] Ghosts of Saltmarsh, need 1 player, female player preferred >>
by LadyPhenom
4 238
LFG Looking for a game >>
by RandomRoller
2 111
LFG I'm new and would like to try out D&D >>
by TheButterman46
1 107
LFG I'm a new player needing a group. >>
by DreamerLivs
10 229
LFG Looking for group or people to form group >>
by buy
0 80
LFG Looking for a campaign (gmt+1) >>
by Aialya
0 99
Forum Jump: