Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG New D&D player looking for an offline group to start playing San Bernardino county area >>
by TheDrunkenWyvernInn
1 181
LFG New player looking to join a game >>
by meaddrinker2112
0 107
LFG New Aussie Player LFG >>
by BroCheeze
1 134
LFG I'm looking for a group or person who can teach me the basics of DnD I'm new i just started this year >>
by GarretMysticalNote
0 115
LFG A Friend and myself Want to Learn the Ropes >>
by BrandonNight
0 108
IRL Friends looking for DM and More >>
by BoxersVsBriefs
11 555
LFG low expeirence player here looking for a Tuesday or Friday group >>
by Oledrippy
0 82
LFG Newer Player looking for group >>
by kamikazeaa
0 142
DnD group looking for newish players >>
by bynny1
12 503
LFG Player looking for group to join >>
by ViktorrFrost
2 195
LFG Player Looking For A Few Others And A DM To Do A Campaign >>
by ViktorrFrost
1 143
LFG New player LFG online or face to face GTM (UTC -6 / CST) weekday or Sundays, I can in English or Spanish. >>
by Xpper
1 167
LFG HEY YOU, I am new, I want to play >>
by Juampe36
2 176
LFG New player looking for a game >>
by juanma081099
1 120
LFG Baldurs Gate Descent into Avernus -- Sunday EST Afternoon/Evening -- Online / Voice >>
by OptionalRealities
1 208
Forum Jump: