Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG I'm looking for a group to dm. And someone to mentor me in dm >>
by Veraphina
0 160
LFG Looking for a group - preferably for a published game, but doesn't have to be. >>
by Poppy_Smith
2 193
LFG I’m having player withdrawals >>
by Tedayn
1 278
Legends of the forgotten realms >>
by Victordracula
0 222
LFG Sundays @ 8pm GMT/3pm EST - DMs needed! >>
by Shroom_Eater
1 261
LFG New player looking for LGBT friendly campaign >>
by MysteriaWisteriaBlade
11 425
Round Robin Oneshots >>
by DiscordantNoise
0 184
LFG New player looking for long term campaign Fridays all day details below >>
by Svell_Aldrari
0 212
Running a custom campaign for newcomers >>
by AventusArvalli
6 416
Merrifall, a westmarches style text server >>
by Sporkipine
0 197
New DM looking for Eurozone party >>
by jediidah
5 297
LFG player looking for a 5e dnd campaign >>
by angeywolf
1 249
LFG a member looking for fun >>
by Jonblue9
4 201
LFG I'm fairly new to the scene of D&D but I really like what I've played so far. Looking for online games 5e pref but willing >>
by Dom_the_Switch
2 236
LFG Looking foe group! >>
by OkamiMegami
2 175
Forum Jump: