Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG Looking for online group! FREE, NO DISCORD SERVERS [21+] >>
by blkbravado
0 38
LFG Looking for my new group! >>
by SinfulSerenity1990
2 74
LFG Looking For Campaign >>
by AetherPrincess
3 76
LFG I am new to DnD >>
by RagnarRothbrooke
2 75
LFG [Online][MST][Bi-weekly] New player looking for a group/game! >>
by MaplyGoodness98981
0 45
New DM looking for players for homebrew campaign >>
by Dnd_Thing
11 398
LFG I'm looking for a group >>
by Ivysaur31
2 63
LFG Looking for group 10-18 years old players, not much experience, happy to learn >>
by The_Ignited_Flame4f256c0629
6 164
LFG New to DND - LFG >>
by Hermishroo
2 59
LFG Looking for a group to join at 6pm uk time >>
by Lionbat4
0 44
LFG Looking for roll20 13-15 yr campaign I am a player who is In that range and needs a dm and a couple more players >>
by stonehenge7
0 46
LFG Looking for a campaign/one shot to play. I'm new to the game >>
by Kirstla_
0 42
[offline][Players Wanted][DND 5E][Detroit, MI] Holy Grail War Aftermath >>
by GodWars191
0 62
LFG Looking for a oneshot on Sunday. >>
by Yeahthiswilldo96188
0 40
BEGINNERS WELCOME \\ Looking for Online Players \\ 18+ ONLY >>
by ScrtKpr
16 533
Forum Jump: