Looking for Players & Groups

Need a hero (or DM)? Recruit or seek your new party here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
LFG Looking For Campaign >>
by AetherPrincess
3 76
LFG I am new to DnD >>
by RagnarRothbrooke
2 75
LFG [Online][MST][Bi-weekly] New player looking for a group/game! >>
by MaplyGoodness98981
0 45
New DM looking for players for homebrew campaign >>
by Dnd_Thing
11 399
LFG I'm looking for a group >>
by Ivysaur31
2 63
LFG Looking for group 10-18 years old players, not much experience, happy to learn >>
by The_Ignited_Flame4f256c0629
6 165
LFG New to DND - LFG >>
by Hermishroo
2 59
LFG Looking for a group to join at 6pm uk time >>
by Lionbat4
0 44
LFG Looking for roll20 13-15 yr campaign I am a player who is In that range and needs a dm and a couple more players >>
by stonehenge7
0 47
LFG Looking for a campaign/one shot to play. I'm new to the game >>
by Kirstla_
0 44
[offline][Players Wanted][DND 5E][Detroit, MI] Holy Grail War Aftermath >>
by GodWars191
0 63
LFG Looking for a oneshot on Sunday. >>
by Yeahthiswilldo96188
0 41
BEGINNERS WELCOME \\ Looking for Online Players \\ 18+ ONLY >>
by ScrtKpr
16 535
LF2M - Campaign >>
by oddnobb
1 162
Paid [DnD5e][Weekly][Paid][$10][December][FoundryVTT] Lost Mine of Fukudaisho: a classic DnD adventure with a Japanese influence >>
by TheRealFluid52
5 83
Forum Jump: