That's a genuinely embarrassing/depressing number of typos in 6 words when we all have spellcheck. It makes this look low quality and not the kind of thing I would want to participate in. I messaged c7m privately and asked him to fix it (or delete the thread and post a new one) and he hasn't fixed it, though he has responded to the message.
Fix this, or delete it and start over and I'll post figures for people to work with. I've already built out one that's ready for paint.
I figure we can have 5 kinds of challenges.
Premade figure that just needs to be painted. It's got clothing and gear and it's posed. It just needs paint (and decals). A paint only challenge.
Fully painted figure that is in a default pose that needs to be posed. A pose only challenge.
Unpainted and poseless figure that has clothing and gear. This would be need to be both painted and posed. A paint and pose challenge.
A painted and posed figure that has clothing and gear with basic theme paint and one of the premade poses. This would need to be touched up and made more interesting with superior painting and detail work, and also better and more interesting posing. A paint and pose challenge.
A figure concept (just text) that would need to be built out from scratch. This can have more or fewer limitations built into the challenge. A full build challenge.
I feel like these offer varying levels of complexity and creativity and offers different areas for people to shine and work on a specific skillset.
So far it's just the three of us with no one else having shown interest at this point. I feel like I have a lot more experience with it than you two which would make me participating unfair. So, I can present the challenges. I think it's possible to vote if the vote is presented as a new thread (I know very little about these forums and their limitations like how many things can be voted on assuming more than 2 people want to participate in the challenge one day). This would mean one thread would present the challenge and people would post their submissions there. Then, once concluded a new thread would be created for people to vote.
I don't know if 2 people participating in the challenge and three people voting is enough to really do this. But, maybe more people will join in!
the heroforge/dnd character design challenge thread
Rules:
You post the link and a screenshot (if you know how to do this) for the model.
The model should be following the constest's theme.
You are not allowed to edit or delete or even touch your model after submission.
To vote a model you like the post. NO DOUBLE VOTING
I think that I or c7m2kcw2sd will tell the theme. You can pm ideas.
Hi!!!! Wanna make a pact with him? Pm me if you want to! IL tell you the take offs!
I'm also an Anime and Fortnite fun.(and homebrewing student-master)
Ext Sign
The Club
Pm me the word avocado.
"heroforge/dnd charchter desigen chalange thread"
That's a genuinely embarrassing/depressing number of typos in 6 words when we all have spellcheck. It makes this look low quality and not the kind of thing I would want to participate in. I messaged c7m privately and asked him to fix it (or delete the thread and post a new one) and he hasn't fixed it, though he has responded to the message.
Fix this, or delete it and start over and I'll post figures for people to work with. I've already built out one that's ready for paint.
I figure we can have 5 kinds of challenges.
I feel like these offer varying levels of complexity and creativity and offers different areas for people to shine and work on a specific skillset.
So far it's just the three of us with no one else having shown interest at this point. I feel like I have a lot more experience with it than you two which would make me participating unfair. So, I can present the challenges. I think it's possible to vote if the vote is presented as a new thread (I know very little about these forums and their limitations like how many things can be voted on assuming more than 2 people want to participate in the challenge one day). This would mean one thread would present the challenge and people would post their submissions there. Then, once concluded a new thread would be created for people to vote.
I don't know if 2 people participating in the challenge and three people voting is enough to really do this. But, maybe more people will join in!
I have some friends who might wanna join this thread
My computer glitches when I made the thread
I have the first desing challenge. It is a full build.
Halloween Models
Full model. halllowenn-horrror themed. NO copying.
Hi!!!! Wanna make a pact with him? Pm me if you want to! IL tell you the take offs!
I'm also an Anime and Fortnite fun.(and homebrewing student-master)
Ext Sign
The Club
Pm me the word avocado.