Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
New Guy with Magic Plot >>
by Solray
12 515
What do you guys think a about taking your kid along on an adventure (in game kid I mean) >>
by jgtelford
2 421
I need Help writing a campaign >>
by TheKrispyCat
6 1,544
I've Never Made A Custom Monster Before >>
by GaryLarson
3 416
How do I deal with evil PCs in my good campaign/How do I become a better DM? >>
by Gaming_Otaku8809
12 1,899
Need Some Advice for an Open World Campaign >>
by GaryLarson
13 3,079
Please help >>
by Impaladin
2 327
New Potion >>
by lttleSPECTRE
2 362
How can I make a boss battle more difficult? >>
by Inquiline89
7 1,018
Deck of Many Things >>
by EvilGeniusPrime
3 923
New GM soliciting Ideas to tie story together via a guest PC >>
by bregiz
4 604
[campaign creation] - [5e] creating a campaign for young teens, do you think this description would make an interesting campaign >>
by jgtelford
1 376
Ideas on how to make the future story interesting - Evil PC is going to marry a banshee and I'm down... But then what? >>
by betterbooty
4 418
Checks: To prompt or not to prompt? >>
by SiNNiX
13 5,716
Need a help on designing a one session dungeon >>
by Zafele
3 1,336
Forum Jump: