|
|
New DM with a Vague Question
>>
|
|
1
|
106
|
|
|
Players went way off the tracks, are difficult to manage, and I'm unsure as to how to deal with it.
>>
|
|
15
|
620
|
|
|
New DM - curious to know
>>
|
|
7
|
140
|
|
|
Help with a 3rd edition conversion
>>
|
|
12
|
192
|
|
|
DM'ing for online strangers
>>
|
|
11
|
2,264
|
|
|
So I want to kill my party... Now hear me out I haven't lost it I swear!
>>
|
|
16
|
293
|
|
|
Vampire Urges
>>
|
|
2
|
951
|
|
|
The Silly, Overcomplicated, 60DPM Trap Of Doom, Death, And Destruction™
>>
|
|
2
|
96
|
|
|
Exploring the rest of the dungeon after the Boss is defeated .. is that still fun?
>>
|
|
8
|
552
|
|
|
Adding a powerful end-game item- good idea?
>>
|
|
2
|
100
|
|
|
I'm new to DM'ing, and I need help with my campaign.
>>
|
|
12
|
261
|
|
|
Can I make a horror gothic campaign setting in a high magic world viable? Read the info please
>>
|
|
11
|
482
|
|
|
Confused First-Time DM
>>
|
|
5
|
137
|
|
|
How would you Rule this? Air Ship Battle, Flying Enemies attacking ship.
>>
|
|
11
|
320
|
|
|
What's a good Henchman for an Illithid?
>>
|
|
11
|
1,431
|