Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Stopwatch you can add time to >>
by UndauntedDM
4 303
Looking for feedback on a homebrew world >>
by Juulianne24
0 63
I can't find Mount Hlim on a map >>
by SuperParkourio
1 232
In the name of the watch! >>
by Lostwhilefishing
2 98
New DM, TLMoP Party of 2, HELP! >>
by Chris_Actual
8 158
Hey fellow DM's, can I get some constructive criticism on a some re-configuring I did on s2 of TLMoP ? >>
by Chris_Actual
4 164
Ideas on Homebrew Factions? >>
by cosmichumb
3 683
Goblin Campaign Ideas >>
by Plaguescarred
33 2,653
DC to climb this? (Photo) >>
by Licozo
13 875
Ideas for a Intrigue campaign for a novice DM >>
by Knight_of_White9
25 10,885
Im Looking for a DM Server! >>
by Jmanmonkey
1 109
Adventure Module play order suggestions >>
by Rothii
8 273
Monster Population - How many High CR creatures in your campaign? >>
by GhostLincoln
8 702
Need Help with a "Sanity" Gimmick >>
by Tez005
2 201
A wizard's security system >>
by YogoGohei
13 930
Forum Jump: