|
|
Multiple DMs for a West-Marches-styled campaign
>>
|
|
6
|
2,353
|
|
|
Aerial combat
>>
|
|
7
|
4,061
|
|
|
Encounter Advice
>>
|
|
7
|
641
|
|
|
I have a question but I'm hiding it in the spoiler tab
>>
|
|
2
|
470
|
|
|
Bag of Holding = Accidental Death Trap?
>>
|
|
6
|
2,132
|
|
|
New DM for new players, checks getting out of hand
>>
|
|
7
|
636
|
|
|
Making abominations - fun way to add excitement to any enemy
>>
|
|
2
|
1,160
|
|
|
The Death Curse
>>
|
|
3
|
1,332
|
|
|
First time 5E Dm, large group keeps derailing and arguing against DM.
>>
|
|
13
|
3,482
|
|
|
Final Boss Help
>>
|
|
4
|
863
|
|
|
New DM: How do I handle a fight with a NPC using practice weapons.
>>
|
|
6
|
616
|
|
|
Am I biting off more than I can chew here?
>>
|
by Deleted
|
4
|
513
|
|
|
Exotic Adventuring Locations (And I mean Strange!)
>>
|
|
3
|
1,836
|
|
|
Mind taking a peek at this map segment for validity?
>>
|
|
10
|
641
|
|
|
Help creating magic/special ammunition
>>
|
|
3
|
994
|