Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I make my climax more interesting? >>
by Slavink
6 954
DM tools for DND Beyond? >>
by HaroldLargeIV
2 2,212
How to let your players dictate the epic ending to your campaign >>
by magoula
1 473
Party without a caster? >> (2 Viewing)
by Budapest
4 4,224
Need some advice. >>
by Lazzios
25 1,426
I got 3 level tens about to go through a tough encounter. >>
by Litch_Maker
2 442
New Guy with Magic Plot >>
by Solray
12 516
What do you guys think a about taking your kid along on an adventure (in game kid I mean) >>
by jgtelford
2 423
I need Help writing a campaign >>
by TheKrispyCat
6 1,545
I've Never Made A Custom Monster Before >>
by GaryLarson
3 417
How do I deal with evil PCs in my good campaign/How do I become a better DM? >>
by Gaming_Otaku8809
12 1,901
Need Some Advice for an Open World Campaign >>
by GaryLarson
13 3,086
Please help >>
by Impaladin
2 327
New Potion >>
by lttleSPECTRE
2 362
How can I make a boss battle more difficult? >>
by Inquiline89
7 1,019
Forum Jump: