Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Player wants to cook better meals in-game >>
by Acuaricornio
3 149
do (and should) dragons wear clothes >>
by Capatin_Crunch
13 406
Should I add a complications table? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
1 59
I need feedforward for consequences! >>
by DhelianDarkRose
4 75
Describing The Scene - Help Please >>
by DestroyerCiara
4 373
Ideas for monsters with urban legend style backstories >>
by IMPLAYS
16 560
Help with transitioning from arc 1 to arc 2 >>
by Bybyroro
3 82
Awesome Items!! >>
by IMPLAYS
0 54
Science Fiction Campaign >>
by Fr0st_FirE
4 247
Running a Castle Raid / Epic Battle Tips and Advice >>
by uptheironschris
0 164
Planets. help plz >>
by Capatin_Crunch
0 33
Should I make my own world? >>
by 3154Gamer
32 1,849
How do I use the Descent Into Avernus Campaign I just Started >>
by Cordel8a11
6 149
Helping player pick Bardic College >>
by dayajaa
2 64
Don't know how to end an arc for an sidekick/companian >>
by Jamie01813
6 112
Forum Jump: