Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I made a mistake and need advice! >>
by NommerstheHero
33 618
What would drain your energy as a GM at the table? >>
by LordOfMisrule
11 332
Multiple Personality PC >>
by Avikus
12 611
GP Rewards for adventures >>
by Thomasatutt
13 40,206
How do you show maps to players? >>
by HeilynPrichett
12 5,701
Making a homebrew campaign. Any tips? >>
by Underfan8
2 92
Map creation >>
by Wispfall
4 115
So one of my players want a tank. I don't really want tanks and i've already said no they say they can >> (1 Viewing)
by Wispfall
44 1,256
How to make a noble threatening? >>
by Zorokrox
14 620
New DM >>
by CookieDragon
9 238
An idea - finding magic items >>
by Jacbarnett86
9 609
Fade/Nazgul/Ringwraith Style monster >>
by Tlawrence84
1 1,263
carnival session?? >>
by mothmun
3 133
Puzzle Dungeon idea need help >>
by Raven_of_Mandalore
5 173
New DM and I need so ideas for the Pelor Trials. >>
by ThatRaeLady
0 68
Forum Jump: