Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Monster player character creation >>
by Dandorian
28 20,686
Convincing Falsehoods >>
by Fr0st_FirE
7 182
Ship Names >>
by DMFlowers
24 48,658
Find Steed is broken, I think. >>
by RagnarBroodhelm
8 643
Player wants to cook better meals in-game >>
by Acuaricornio
3 147
do (and should) dragons wear clothes >>
by Capatin_Crunch
13 396
Should I add a complications table? >>
by Capatin_Crunch
1 58
I need feedforward for consequences! >>
by DhelianDarkRose
4 71
Describing The Scene - Help Please >>
by DestroyerCiara
4 366
Ideas for monsters with urban legend style backstories >>
by IMPLAYS
16 549
Help with transitioning from arc 1 to arc 2 >>
by Bybyroro
3 81
Awesome Items!! >>
by IMPLAYS
0 53
Science Fiction Campaign >>
by Fr0st_FirE
4 246
Running a Castle Raid / Epic Battle Tips and Advice >>
by uptheironschris
0 161
Planets. help plz >>
by Capatin_Crunch
0 29
Forum Jump: