Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help balancing a fight >>
by I_MAKE_UNBALANCED_HOMEBREW
9 148
Not the drama I was looking for >>
by JKCorfy
47 971
I have too many players >> (1 Viewing)
by BobBokoblinBasher
10 297
Vecna: Eve if Ruin Chapter 1 >>
by NottYourFlask
1 96
Cursed Item Ideas >>
by robcrom90
12 1,077
Is there a spell for this or do I just wing it? >>
by gaydave
10 227
Parasitic Infection - Would love some other DM thoughts on this please >>
by martintheactor
6 430
Help with Faction Missions (Waterdeep: Dragon's Heist) >>
by Electric_Blitz
4 3,793
Monster guard for a library, but what is it? >> (1 Viewing)
by SwedishUruk
15 575
Note taking/ First time DM/ Campaign Writing >>
by _Dragonic_
2 130
New Vecna release >>
by Autumnsbane
7 249
Seeking Quest Ideas - Level 5 >>
by Viperbooman
3 549
Contracts with Devils >>
by hardy71
27 26,225
Scaling for large party of low level new players >>
by shadow1784
2 65
Players using silvery barbs, abusing and cheesing all encounters. >>
by RUBBER_DUCK_MAN
43 1,411
Forum Jump: