Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Making a level 6 one-shot. What magic items should I allow the party to have? >>
by Aeson_Keel
12 5,410
New Campaign >>
by Stetystet
9 224
Detecting Magic in Amn >>
by Merigold00Yahoo
6 395
What should the party level be for this converted 1e dungeon? >>
by user-182929840
7 465
Rod of Security and Forbiddance >>
by DVeve
1 79
Adding created character to campaign I am DM'ing >>
by ObiWentz
2 73
Advice for story arc with a villain father >>
by Frog_morton
3 152
How can I create a good world??? >>
by Eyeofglory
11 260
lost mines playtime >>
by Kirtchencadet
4 74
In Light of Planescape, Where Can I Find Info on the Planes? >>
by CaptainCleverUsernameHere
6 172
Can I have your thoughts on these rules for Epic campaign using DDB, that I have tried to put together? >>
by jgtelford
8 108
PC death >>
by Wysperra
7 154
Night hag vs 7-8 lvl 2s >>
by Scriptless
6 391
Player Character - Half Human Half Djinni - How can I mess with him >>
by Drog2270
7 331
Pls Help I’m being a first time dm and I don’t know what to do >>
by AvaAiden1234567
9 205
Forum Jump: