Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Pub trivia session...what have I done? >>
by theologyofbagels
7 1,240
Spinning ring puzzle >>
by TwisTurtle
1 274
Feedback on homebrew campaign - Beshaba, Lady of Doom >>
by Stalnor
4 796
What Are Some of Your 'Common Sense' Homebrews? >>
by Darkaiser
31 921
Stealing things >>
by Linklite
9 1,563
Tips for splitting the party >>
by kyle_the_wizard
3 603
I am planning on creating a home brew campaign and need ideas it is slightly based off of 3 Rick Riordan series >>
by sheild_wall
11 140
Homebrew spell >>
by ebabcock84
4 82
The World of Greyhawk >>
by DarthChef5150
8 630
Improvised camouflage >>
by MAOShea
11 580
I'm making a Resident Evil styled wave-survival game for a level 5 party. Give me some crazy, creepy ideas! >>
by Homicidal_Harry
9 845
Trying to be engaging, any tips on how to keep my players interested? >>
by KloverD
12 272
dispel magic >>
by Hyaooka
3 175
Repeating Loop of Traps >>
by Merigold00Yahoo
8 482
Need Ravnica Ideas!! >>
by squeabs
7 3,370
Forum Jump: