Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I want to awaken a party pet temporarily - seeking ideas! >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 75
Looking for magic items that will fit with a Rogue, Phantom subclass >> (1 Viewing)
by Shreddingmaterial
4 909
How would I create a smart but non-magical character that is not a rogue? >>
by Stertle09
10 291
How to Introduce NPC characters into Combat >>
by HogHighlander
2 90
Should we normalise consequences for player character actions? >>
by martintheactor
29 1,922
How to make a concert story arc fun? >>
by VanZoeren
3 333
How to create and list of encounters corresponding to your adventure >>
by Timonethebugbear
9 613
Player with no hitpoints >>
by Tarmogoyf7
17 323
How do you run Invisibility in combat? >>
by Cage2099
7 2,821
Any clever ideas for using a swarm of spiders? Or spider tactics in general? >>
by Abbraxxus
1 519
Lost Mines Pregens in D&D Beyond >>
by JPEXXV
4 829
As the DM, I only have the DDB Basic Rules Available...Does this limit players' character options? >>
by UNCL3MIK3MIK3
8 603
Going to run the Sunless Citadel, advice would be appreciated >>
by deadPan_c
7 360
My Party is All Brawn and No Brains >>
by Abbraxxus
11 283
I'm going to run a Drider with a Phase Spider familiar as the boss in a session. Any ideas? >>
by Abbraxxus
2 269
Forum Jump: