Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Tips on creating a "War themed" environment for a campaign? Diesel Punk? >>
by Mrazek22
5 790
A 'Superman'esque creature stat block? >>
by TwisTurtle
4 1,089
Mind Blank & spell/effect interaction. >> (1 Viewing)
by Blarg1480
28 3,340
Seeking Advice on Swarming Hordes. >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
12 190
new to d&d beyond and content sharing >>
by Mjollnir29
2 80
Fair play or too sneaky? >>
by MacroReactor
19 379
Spelljammer Adventure Ideas >>
by gamsii
9 6,518
1 time Dm, I need help because I don't know if I wrote a good story. >>
by deku8
5 168
Evil characters, in a non evil campaign >>
by Zhule
66 1,588
Need help with a players character >>
by McLovin27
16 255
when should l have the party fight their first dragon? >>
by DnDNewper
16 17,806
Battle Royale idea >>
by Banks504
3 90
Kingdom creation >>
by Stanley_Pine_Cone
17 356
I NEED HELP WITH IDEAS FOR A STICK THEMED ONE SHOT, I BIT OFF MORE THAN I CAN CHEW >>
by DungeonDegenerates
8 164
What are your 1-3 mistakes/flaws as DM that you've overcome/realized >>
by SerLoxy
5 240
Forum Jump: