Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I have put in too many plot bunnies into my campaign, and I feel like I've overwhelmed myself and my players. >>
by waffles88
7 760
Help me define a corrupting influence >>
by TinMan4243
2 157
Puzzle Dungeons >>
by pavilionaire
8 591
Making a pact with a devil that isn't ArchDevil >>
by Fakinguy
16 6,171
Using Monster Parts for Crafting Magic Items >>
by GhostLincoln
7 5,063
Reaching Skullport >>
by perrywrogers
2 292
Dungeon Dressing? >>
by pavilionaire
1 103
Driving a wedge between two PC's >>
by brewdude1966
20 465
Villain Backstory Ideas >>
by Muskrat14
10 2,003
Using xp instead of Milestones >>
by KeanuPrince
3 197
Monster Builder? >>
by pavilionaire
3 207
When Should Monsters Use Major Spells/Abilities in Combat? >>
by pasoguava
22 660
Beholders >>
by Wysperra
21 4,168
How do I rebalance an encounter mid fight without it feeling cheap >>
by Kaboom979
19 706
Question on Levitation in combat >>
by Cage2099
5 154
Forum Jump: