Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
soon posting a campaign from level 1-50! >>
by DamakosAkmenos
7 341
HELP DEAR GOD WHAT DID I DO?! Don't know how to sum up the mechanical help I need. >>
by Rockkickass
15 610
Stealth Mission: How to? >>
by BoboBoombang
10 14,640
"Punishing" a Warlock for their "impiety" >>
by RWinnie
42 1,730
Help! My Players are Metagaming! >>
by _Rhysider
62 2,923
Would this kind of fight be too deadly for 4, level 4, players? >>
by jgtelford
13 969
Seeking Final Boss Ideas >>
by Cheshchick
7 1,335
Puzzles & Traps for Mage Tower Adventure? >>
by CubaTank
9 28,120
What do you guys think of the Elven Bladesinger subclass? >>
by PenelopeTheWeaver
23 952
Homebrew Creation is hard >>
by Megidramon5991
6 212
How to deal with a siege >>
by StormDragon4
13 894
Recommendations Needed, Please >>
by perrywrogers
15 377
Preparing for pre written modules >>
by Suzaku_10
12 2,553
Turning a pc into a bbeg >>
by Huwmen
8 2,087
I'm DM-curious. How do I get started? >>
by JayCharisma
23 582
Forum Jump: