Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
The Pudding King >>
by Xallin
4 2,070
Should I Use the Offical D&D Worlds and Places? >>
by Mother_Coconuts
3 416
Alternatives for Cultists? >>
by Hazirawn
2 1,774
What do you all think of a single player, playing multiple characters >>
by jgtelford
8 427
Need information on islands >>
by ZakMeow
1 475
How did your PCs conclude Curse of Strahd? (Spoilers) >>
by Kiaron
1 695
Working On A Campaign, How Do I Handle How Long My Session Will Last? >>
by Mother_Coconuts
7 600
I'm a new dm in need of some serious help >>
by Chaos_Minion
4 492
Players going to the Fey Realm, need help planning >>
by Alexandra_Coltmen
7 835
Blood war one shot need opinions >>
by silencermage
2 656
I need some ideas for how this quest can go completely off the rails! >>
by TismeJP
9 623
Seeking Advice for first Homemade Campaign >>
by FURYBlakhart
4 478
Can you suffocate an ooze? >>
by akinorus
1 1,390
Dragon Heist & Mad Mage Character Hooks >>
by SquigsTheTruth
1 1,623
New to DM - Scale battles/encounters >>
by Avikus
3 583
Forum Jump: