Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Giving a player a disease at the start of campaign >>
by Halcyon_Knights
13 434
Premade vs Homebrew >>
by LeBattery
13 1,344
Background abilities >>
by LeBattery
6 216
Any Tips on Managing a Rival NPC Party? >>
by AkitaofTime
1 511
New player, has ideas, plans on making a world that might discourage character backstories. >>
by Scrub_StartedJan2020
10 368
How to make a noble an interesting villain? >>
by BirdwhispererC
18 1,532
I'm a new dm and I want ways to make my crew suffer. (Don't worry they can take it) >>
by Grevidier
18 355
Ideas for Co-DMing >>
by Eru_Illuvitar11
3 382
Dead Forest Crawl >>
by Caius_Ballad13
15 2,080
Rime of the Frost Maiden magic item suggestions >>
by MyDudeicus
6 417
How to get a horse out of a sewer? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
20 284
New DM here, how would I go about creating an investigation for my players? >>
by CletusW
5 366
My players forgot their armor (5th Edition) >>
by amygregan20
29 674
Secret Weapons... >>
by EMTMAN
3 277
Should I use Minecraft as a Map Making Tool? >>
by ThisUsernameIsntTaken
4 1,090
Forum Jump: