Dungeon Masters Only

Discuss Dungeon Mastering with your fellow DMs here!
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Making a homebrew campaign. Any tips? >>
by Underfan8
2 93
Map creation >>
by Wispfall
4 120
So one of my players want a tank. I don't really want tanks and i've already said no they say they can >>
by Wispfall
44 1,277
How to make a noble threatening? >>
by Zorokrox
14 626
New DM >>
by CookieDragon
9 241
An idea - finding magic items >>
by Jacbarnett86
9 614
Fade/Nazgul/Ringwraith Style monster >>
by Tlawrence84
1 1,264
carnival session?? >>
by mothmun
3 133
Puzzle Dungeon idea need help >>
by Raven_of_Mandalore
5 175
New DM and I need so ideas for the Pelor Trials. >>
by ThatRaeLady
0 68
Disadvantage or advantage on passive checks >>
by UndauntedDM
2 110
My player tamed a giant spider >>
by UndauntedDM
18 1,776
Party Adopted A Lizard. How Do I Make It Interesting? >>
by Chids2
13 303
Narration and Player Agency - Where do you draw lines? >>
by CaedRoonan
10 369
Open World Homemade Campaigns and Paralysis by Analysis >>
by SeanJP
4 173
Forum Jump: